- Goode Bye Andy
- Recently we learned that Andy Goode, the Premiership's second highest point scorer and highest point scorer in a single game, will be leaving the club at the end of the season to join London Irish.
- An appeal to Wasps
- This is a copy of a letter sent to Jeremy Wilton at Wasps in order to try to organise travel to Home games for perviously loyal fans. It is published here to try to raisde awareness with fans in the South East who would benefit from organised travel to the Ricoh Arena.
- 10 things you did not (or maybe you did) know about Wasps
- Well its a new era for the club, financial stability is secured, our own ground bought, and a club that is on the up on and off the field. With this in mind I felt it was time to take a trip down memory lane with 10 nuggets of Information. So whether you are a long standing supporter or a new Waspie I hope you find the following interesting about the club and just a couple of the players we love.
- Thanks and Good Luck Stephen!
- It was announced recently that at the end of this season Stephen Jones will be leaving the coaching team at Wasps and heading back to his homeland of Wales to take up the role of backs coach at Scarlets.
- We Came, We Saw, We Conquered
- Venimus, vidimus, vicimus Or in other words, we came, we saw, we conquered. Who would have imagined 12 months ago that Wasps would be playing in their own stadium in from of 28,000 people? And an Aviva Premiership record attendance for a home stadium? Certainly not me. And that Wasps would be pocketing somewhere between £500K and £600K in the process.
There are currently
4 guest(s) and
0 member(s) online.
You are anAnonymous
You can register for
free by clicking here
No Members are currently logged in.