- The London Double Header
- This festival of Club Rugby comprising of the "Big Four" London clubs Wasps, Saracens London Irish and apart from when they got relegated and replaced by Leeds Carnegie, Harlequins has been the curtain opener to the Rugby Union season in England since it was first staged in 2004 when Saracens beat Wasps by 2 points and Irish bettered the Quins by 6.
- Goode Bye Andy
- Recently we learned that Andy Goode, the Premiership's second highest point scorer and highest point scorer in a single game, will be leaving the club at the end of the season to join London Irish.
- An appeal to Wasps
- This is a copy of a letter sent to Jeremy Wilton at Wasps in order to try to organise travel to Home games for perviously loyal fans. It is published here to try to raisde awareness with fans in the South East who would benefit from organised travel to the Ricoh Arena.
- 10 things you did not (or maybe you did) know about Wasps
- Well its a new era for the club, financial stability is secured, our own ground bought, and a club that is on the up on and off the field. With this in mind I felt it was time to take a trip down memory lane with 10 nuggets of Information. So whether you are a long standing supporter or a new Waspie I hope you find the following interesting about the club and just a couple of the players we love.
- Thanks and Good Luck Stephen!
- It was announced recently that at the end of this season Stephen Jones will be leaving the coaching team at Wasps and heading back to his homeland of Wales to take up the role of backs coach at Scarlets.
Unofficial England Rugby Union
- England U18s heavily defeat Portugal in Euro championship
- ENGLAND have won their opening Under 18 European Championship match this afternoon with an emphatic victory over Portugal 85-5 in France.
- Hartpury festival is shop window for England Counties U18s
- ENGLAND Counties Under 18s players will have the chance to put themselves in the shop window at the International Triangular Festival at Hartpury College in Gloucestershire from March 28 to April 4.
- RFU and O2 launch 'Try for Change',
- RFU and O2 launch 'Try for Change', a new social responsibility programme that promotes rugby for social change. The RFU has launched Try for Change, a new flagship social responsibility programme. Supported by founding partner O2, Try for Change aims to raise awareness and grow rugby as a tool for social good, by bringing together and supporting leading rugby charities and organisations.
- England U18s face Portugal in Euro opener
- ENGLAND U18 Head Coach John Fletcher has named his team to play Portugal as they begin their defence of the Under 18 European Championship tomorrow.
- Video: England - Hong Kong 7s 2015
- Former Rugby Union & League star Jonathan Davies (who played in the Hong Kong 7s in the 1980s) talks about the magic of Hong Kong and offers his predictions. Plus Ben Ryan, coach of Fiji 7s and former coach of England 7s. Talks about the tournament and the chances of Fiji, historically HK7s most successful team. And then we have 'The Pub Landlord' AKA Al Murray-He brings his own unique take on the 7s, rugby & Hong Kong!
There are currently
2 guest(s) and
0 member(s) online.
You are anAnonymous
You can register for
free by clicking here
No Members are currently logged in.