- A petition for openness, honesty, and accountability.
- The whispers and rumours regarding the apparent breach of the salary cap continue to grow, and if one particular journalist writing in the Rugby Paper is to be believed one or two clubs are spearheading the argument that the findings need to be acted on. The rest, apparently, are quite happy to quietly shelve the whole investigation and carry on pretending things are perfectly normal.
- Some Advice For New Wasps Supporters
- I for one have been amazed at the attendance figures since the move to Coventry. I know it is a much more densely populated area than High Wycombe, but for pre-season friendlies to have more in attendance than the biggest and best games at Adams Park still takes a bit of getting your head round. It an amazing thing to see so many people wearing Wasps tops, hats and scarves, waving Wasps flags, and to know the club is now financially secure is a huge relief.
- 10 Things you didn't know about Wasps' Newest Signing
- Recently Wasps announced the signing of Australian International George Smith for next season. If you have the slightest interest in Rugby you almost certainly know who he is, but here are ten things you might not know.
- The man who would be wing
- Christian Wade scored 12 tries in the Premiership this season. Pretty good considering he was out injured for several games. Last year he was sidelined for almost the entire season, but the year before that he topped the table along with his fellow Wasp Tom Varndell with 13. The season before he was second with one try less that Rob Miller. That was his first full season in the first team.
- A Ricoh by any other name...
- With the naming rights to our new home coming up in the not too distant future there has been a lot of discussion as to what the new name of the Ricoh Arena may be.
Unofficial England Rugby Union
- England Women to play France & Ireland in Autumn., Ints.,
- Reigning World Champions England Women will play France and Ireland in an autumn international series next month. England will play the first of their two fixtures against France in France on November 7 at Le Stade Francis Turcan in Martigues, kick off 445pm (GMT). The match will also be broadcast live on France 4 TV.
- England World Rugby Championship 2016 -U20s Schedule here
- Tickets for the 2016 World Rugby U20s Championship in Manchester have been launched, alongside the official fixture schedule and pools. As the England senior team head to Manchester next week for the final pool game of the 2015 Rugby World Cup, the next generation of rugby stars will be looking ahead to the age grade equivalent that kicks off in the city next June. Host union England will face Australia, Scotland and Italy in the pool stages of the competition, which was last year held in Italy. England last met the Aussies in June 2014 when next year's hosts came out on top thanks to four tries, two a-piece from Saracens duo Nathan Earles and Henry Taylor. The young English side have also recorded wins against Italy and Scotland in their last meetings, respectively.
- RWC2015 England v Australia - Fan's Thoughts
- England were dumped out of the RWC2015 by a far better side and they are the first hosts to go out in the group stages.
- Stuart Lancaster and Ian Ritchie react to England's RWC Exit
- RFU CHIEF executive Ian Ritchie refused to press the panic button despite England’s disastrous 33-13 defeat to Australia dumping Stuart Lancaster’s men of the World Cup last night at Twickenham. The head coach’s position is under intense pressure after England became the first host nation ever to fail to qualify for the knock-out stages of the competition. Defeat to Australia on Saturday night followed last week’s humiliating loss to Wales at Twickenham – but Ritchie has called for calm amid shouts for Lancaster’s immediate departure.
- England Rugby - Curry them Home
- RFU Injured Players Foundation provides support and information to those who sustain a catastrophic injury as a result participating in rugby union, to empower them to lead as full and independent life as they are able to. We also work with all stakeholders to reduce the risk of these and other injuries in the game.
There are currently
3 guest(s) and
0 member(s) online.
You are anAnonymous
You can register for
free by clicking here
No Members are currently logged in.