- 10 Things you didn't know about Wasps' Newest Signing
- Recently Wasps announced the signing of Australian International George Smith for next season. If you have the slightest interest in Rugby you almost certainly know who he is, but here are ten things you might not know.
- The man who would be wing
- Christian Wade scored 12 tries in the Premiership this season. Pretty good considering he was out injured for several games. Last year he was sidelined for almost the entire season, but the year before that he topped the table along with his fellow Wasp Tom Varndell with 13. The season before he was second with one try less that Rob Miller. That was his first full season in the first team.
- A Ricoh by any other name...
- With the naming rights to our new home coming up in the not too distant future there has been a lot of discussion as to what the new name of the Ricoh Arena may be.
- Welsh v Wasps - Official Report
- Wasps get maximum haul at the Kassam
With a Tom Varndell hat-trick leading the way, Wasps secured the bonus-point win they needed to keep up their challenge for a top-six finish.
- Why Nathan Hughes was right to be Carded.
- The rugby world has been ablaze over the last few days with talk about Nathan Hughes. In case you've been hiding under a rock I'll summarise. During the Saints game he caught George North on the head with his shin and knocked him out cold. The ref at the time said he thought it looked like Hughes was attempting to kick the ball from North as he scored and so red carded him. The disciplinary committee stated that it was clearly not a purposeful assault, but due to the nature of the outcome classed it as “Reckless” and so banned him for three games.
Unofficial England Rugby Union
- England Women finish second in Rugby Super Series
- England Women wrapped up the Rugby Super Series with a 15-14 defeat of hosts Canada in Edmonton on Sunday, handing the Rugby World Cup champions a second place finish overall.
- England RWC 2015 Shirt Unveiled
- Earlier this morning, Canterbury and England Rugby put the unveiling of the innovative England shirt in the hands of their most committed supporters, with more than 3,600 fans publishing the exclusive first image of the new shirt across their Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr feeds at 8.00am.
- England's Scarratt to Captain against World Cup finalists
- Emily Scarratt will captain England when they take on fellow Rugby World Cup finalists Canada in the Rugby Super Series at Ellerslie Rugby Park in Edmonton, Canada, kick off 1am BST on Monday.
- RWC 2015: Young Club Players chosen for Ball Teams Programme
- Over 130 young players from across England and Wales have been given the chance to be involved in Rugby World Cup 2015 as part of the 13 Ball Teams. The Ball Teams programme, run by England Rugby 2015 in conjunction with RFU, invited clubs to nominate young players in recognition of their achievement and their commitment. Their submissions included 250 words on the contribution that their club has made to the local Rugby community and why they should be chosen as a Ball Team for Rugby World Cup 2015
- Ella Eyre to release Swing Low, Sweet Chariot single
- Brit Award winner Ella Eyre will lead the nation’s support of England Rugby in 2015 on a new recording of Swing Low, Sweet Chariot accompanied by fans.
There are currently
15 guest(s) and
0 member(s) online.
You are anAnonymous
You can register for
free by clicking here
No Members are currently logged in.