- Wasps lose out to Gloucester
- Wasps’ run of six successive wins came to an end, against a determined Gloucester side who made light of a series of injuries and were deserved winners. The home side dominated the first half and led 10-3 at the break. Christian Wade’s scintillating 42nd-minute try produced the most memorable moment for Wasps before Greig Laidlaw landed a penalty with 24 minutes to play, which turned out to be the deciding score.
- The Case for Ruaridh Jackson as Wasps' First Choice Fly Half
- Jimmy Gopperth is clearly the first choice at 10 for Wasps, I'd like to show why that is a mistake. Firstly lets just look at the basic statistics of the season so far.
- Wasps are dead, Long Live WASPS!
- Yesterday saw Wasps take on Toulon at the Ricoh Arena in the group stages of the European Champions Cup. It was a special game for a number of reasons. Firstly, it was coming off the back of an amazing win against Irish Giants Leinster away from home in Dublin, and we were looking to break the 20,000 barrier for attendance. It's almost as incredible that we are playing teams like Leinster and winning as it is that we are getting more than 20,000 people coming to home games in our own ground.
- Jimmy Gopperth's Appeal
- Last weekend at Welford Road during the match against Leicester Tigers our newly signed Fly Half Jimmy Gopperth was yellow carded for a late challenge against Matthew Tate. He was later cited and banned for three weeks after the citing committee decided it was an intentional strike.
- Cheats Apparently Prosper Very Well Indeed
- This week Premiership Rugby released a statement letting the world know that the ongoing issues relating to a number of clubs breaking the salary cap had been resolved, and that no-one in fact had broken the cap.
Unofficial England Rugby Union
- England Women 7s-World Rugby HSBC Womens Sevens France 2016
- Simon Middleton has named his England Women sevens squad for the final leg of the World Rugby HSBC Women’s Sevens Series at Clermont-Ferrand in France this weekend (Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 May).
- EnglandU20 Championship Manchester 7-25June-Squad & fixtures
- England Under 20 Head Coach Martin Haag has named his 28-man squad for the World Rugby U20 Championship in Manchester (7-25 June).
- England Saxons Squad fo South African Tour 2016
- The squad for England Saxons’ tour to South Africa in June has been announced together with its coaching staff. The 27-man squad to play two tests against South Africa A, will be coached by Exeter Chiefs assistant coach Ali Hepher, assisted by Alan Dickens (Northampton Saints) and Andy Titterrell (Wasps). The squad, compromised of experienced names and emerging talent, will play South Africa’s second team in Bloemfontein on Friday 10 June and Outeniqua Park in George on Friday 17 June. Both games will kick off at 7.10pm local time and be broadcast live on Sky Sports.
- Eng Women U18 & U20s Squads for 2016-17 seasons
- Egland Women have included 14 new players to the U20 squad next season. Of the 31 players named in the squad, a number gained international experience earlier this year having being involved in two matches against France. England Women U20 will come together again this summer to take on Canada during a two-week residential camp in Nottingham in August. Among the names returning to the squad is Poppy Leitch, who gained three senior England caps during the 2016 Six Nations, as well as Sarah Bern, Zoe Harrison and Abbie Dow, who all proved influential in the France games.
- England's Will Greenwood talks Ozzy Tour and more
- EDDIE Jones faces his toughest challenge yet at the England helm when the Red Rose head Down Under this summer, but World Cup winner Will Greenwood insists the Australian coach should not be afraid to change his winning formula.
There are currently
10 guest(s) and
0 member(s) online.
You are anAnonymous
You can register for
free by clicking here
No Members are currently logged in.