- After 147 years, the big boys leave home
- Permanent home secured for Professionals in Coventry... Yesterday the professional side at Wasps announced that from 2015 they will play their home matches at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry, and in the following 12 months they will relocate their training facilities too. The move heralds a new chapter in the 147 year history of Wasps.
- Dear Wasps : an open letter to Wasps
- Dear Wasps, I meant to write sooner, to congratulate you on your fantastic rebranding exercise this season. You have finally ditched the ‘London’ Wasps tag after all these years…to return to our roots is really special. Oh how we rejoiced as supporters to see our beloved club rediscovering its old spirit.
- Early SeasonFrustration
- It’s been a heck of a rollercoaster ride for Wasps fans over the last few years, and it would seem that the ride isn’t over yet. The fantastic wins against Stade Francais last season secured us a place in the new European Cup, and gave us hope that our team may finally be going some way towards hitting the potential everyone knew they had.
- A bit of a moan...
- Not long ago Wasps were on the brink of bankruptcy. It could easily have seen the end of one of the biggest names in Rugby Union, but thankfully a few brave and generous souls stepped in and effectively rescued the club from oblivion.
- Roll Me Over...
It would appear to me that in the arms race that is the Rolling Maul the attacking side now seem to have all the advantages. When teams have a line-out 5-10 metres out they invariably score a try against Wasps.
Unofficial England Rugby Union
- England v Samoa 22/11/14 Post Match thoughts
- England, in their new kit of red shirts and black shorts............ I don't know why we can't wear white at home they looked like the Welsh to me.
- Gary Street named High Performance &UK Coach of the Year
- WORLD CUP winning women's boss Gary Street insists he has already identified the next crop of England youngsters ready to match the achievements of this season's record-breakers. Head coach Street masterminded England to their first ever Women's Rugby World Cup title in August as they recorded a 21-9 win over Canada in the final in Paris. The success has earned the team much adulation and nominations with Street the latest to benefit at the UK Coaching Awards, supported by Gillette, in Glasgow.
- Video: England's Nick Easter talks to Sportsbeat
- ENGLAND will fancy their chances of ending a five-match losing streak against Samoa this weekend, but the opportunity to rediscover their attacking prowess will be the most important thing to watch out for, according to former international Nick Easter.
- England v Samoa 22/11/14 Pre Match thoughts &Lancaster Video
- I am happy to see Ben Morgan in and thought Ford would definitely get his start. However, I think Farrell should have been on the bench and I hope we are not seeing a bit of nepotism by the management here. In this instance, I will give the benefit of the doubt but Farrell had better have a super fantastic game for me on Saturday day otherwise I will not be happy. England need to win this game otherwise they will have truly undone all the good work form the earlier Six Nations and summer tour. We just can't be sloppy, or lose focus for one moment.
- Ben Kay talks about England Coach Stuart Lancaster
- We have exclusive audio content from talkSPORT interviewing Ben Kay about England coach Stuart Lancaster. Exclusive - England's chances at Rugby World Cup unaffected by defeats, insists Kay
There are currently
5 guest(s) and
0 member(s) online.
You are anAnonymous
You can register for
free by clicking here
No Members are currently logged in.