- Wasps open season with a thrilling win over Exeter Chiefs
- Wasps brought an end to their run of five years without an opening day victory with a nail-biting win over Exeter Chiefs, so often their nemesis in the past.
- Pre-Season Fixtures Confirmed
- 2016/17 pre-season schedule confirmed Wasps have today confirmed their 2016/17 pre-season schedule, which will see them face Yorkshire Carnegie and Bristol Rugby, as well as taking part in the Singha Premiership Rugby 7s.
- Wasps lose out to Gloucester
- Wasps’ run of six successive wins came to an end, against a determined Gloucester side who made light of a series of injuries and were deserved winners. The home side dominated the first half and led 10-3 at the break. Christian Wade’s scintillating 42nd-minute try produced the most memorable moment for Wasps before Greig Laidlaw landed a penalty with 24 minutes to play, which turned out to be the deciding score.
- The Case for Ruaridh Jackson as Wasps' First Choice Fly Half
- Jimmy Gopperth is clearly the first choice at 10 for Wasps, I'd like to show why that is a mistake. Firstly lets just look at the basic statistics of the season so far.
- Wasps are dead, Long Live WASPS!
- Yesterday saw Wasps take on Toulon at the Ricoh Arena in the group stages of the European Champions Cup. It was a special game for a number of reasons. Firstly, it was coming off the back of an amazing win against Irish Giants Leinster away from home in Dublin, and we were looking to break the 20,000 barrier for attendance. It's almost as incredible that we are playing teams like Leinster and winning as it is that we are getting more than 20,000 people coming to home games in our own ground.
Unofficial England Rugby Union
- England Women finish 3rd in Grand Prix 7s Series
- England Women finished third in the Rugby Europe Grand Prix Sevens Series in Malemort, France on Sunday.
- England Women's Squad for Ruigby Europe Grand Prix 7s Series
- England will field four returning Olympians in the final round of the Rugby Europe Grand Prix Sevens Series this weekend in Malemort, France.
- Video: England's Chris Robshaw discussing the Autumn tests
- CHRIS Robshaw is a man on a mission, hell-bent on battling for his spot in Eddie Jones’ England side this autumn and is desperate to rack up a maiden Test win over the Springboks at Twickenham in the process. The former England skipper cast his World Cup demons aside in the most emphatic fashion in June, racking up his 50th cap and turning in his finest Test performance as Jones’ history makers clinched a Test-series 3-0 triumph in Australia.
- From Fifteen to Sevens: How the face of rugby is changing
- OLYMPIC rugby will finally hit our screens after years of anticipation this weekend, but according to broadcaster John Inverdale, rather than just a showcase 7s event Rio could be a whole new beginning for the sport. Rugby returned to the Olympic stage on the first day of competition at this summer’s Games, with Great Britain’s men eventually claiming an historic silver medal and the women finishing fourth.
- England Women U20 squad named to take on Canada
- England Women U20 squad has been named to take on Canada U20 in a three-game series at Nottingham Trent College this month. A squad of 26 - including five senior-capped players - will come together for a two-week camp which starts tomorrow (Saturday) before the three matches against the North American age-group team.
There are currently
10 guest(s) and
0 member(s) online.
You are anAnonymous
You can register for
free by clicking here
No Members are currently logged in.