- Welsh v Wasps - Official Report
- Wasps get maximum haul at the Kassam
With a Tom Varndell hat-trick leading the way, Wasps secured the bonus-point win they needed to keep up their challenge for a top-six finish.
- Why Nathan Hughes was right to be Carded.
- The rugby world has been ablaze over the last few days with talk about Nathan Hughes. In case you've been hiding under a rock I'll summarise. During the Saints game he caught George North on the head with his shin and knocked him out cold. The ref at the time said he thought it looked like Hughes was attempting to kick the ball from North as he scored and so red carded him. The disciplinary committee stated that it was clearly not a purposeful assault, but due to the nature of the outcome classed it as “Reckless” and so banned him for three games.
- The London Double Header
- This festival of Club Rugby comprising of the "Big Four" London clubs Wasps, Saracens London Irish and apart from when they got relegated and replaced by Leeds Carnegie, Harlequins has been the curtain opener to the Rugby Union season in England since it was first staged in 2004 when Saracens beat Wasps by 2 points and Irish bettered the Quins by 6.
- Goode Bye Andy
- Recently we learned that Andy Goode, the Premiership's second highest point scorer and highest point scorer in a single game, will be leaving the club at the end of the season to join London Irish.
- An appeal to Wasps
- This is a copy of a letter sent to Jeremy Wilton at Wasps in order to try to organise travel to Home games for perviously loyal fans. It is published here to try to raisde awareness with fans in the South East who would benefit from organised travel to the Ricoh Arena.
There are currently
2 guest(s) and
0 member(s) online.
You are anAnonymous
You can register for
free by clicking here
No Members are currently logged in.