- 'Too early to speculate' on law changes over Italy tactics
- It is "too early to speculate" on rule changes after Italy used controversial tactics against England, says the sport's governing body.
- Scotland style on trend, Ireland beat French muscle and my Lions XV - Guscott
- Scotland are not just winning, they are winning in style and with space to spare says Jeremy Guscott.
- Six Nations 2017: Ireland's Johnny Sexton plays down injury concerns
- Ireland fly-half Johnny Sexton says he has been "lucky" with injuries after returning in Saturday's win against France.
- Scotland rise to highest ever world ranking
- Scotland move up to fifth in World Rugby's rankings - their highest-ever position - after their Six Nations win over Wales.
- James O'Connor and Ali Williams charged in Paris over cocaine
- The former Australian and New Zealand internationals were arrested outside a Paris nightclub.
- Six Nations 2017: Scotland must improve to beat England - Jonny Gray
- Scotland need to get better if they hope to beat England at Twickenham for the first time since 1983, says Jonny Gray.
- Wasps: Fiji centre Gaby Lovobalavu signs for 2017-18 season from Bayonne
- Fiji centre Gaby Lovobalavu is to join Wasps for the 2017-18 season from French Top 14 side Bayonne.
- Josh Strauss: Scotland back-row to join Sale Sharks
- Scotland back-row Josh Strauss will join Sale Sharks at the end of the season on what is understood to be a three-year deal.
- Cobus Reinach: Northampton Saints sign South Africa scrum-half
- Premiership side Northampton Saints sign 27-year-old South Africa scrum-half Cobus Reinach.
- Sign up for our rugby alerts to keep abreast of all the Six Nations news
- All the action, reactions, news, views and excitement of the Six Nations direct to your phone via the BBC rugby news alerts.
- Get rugby union news notifications with the BBC Sport app
- With latest scores and headlines sent straight to your device, personalisation and much more, ensure you have a great sporting life with BBC Sport.
- Six Nations 2017: England 35-16 Italy highlights
- England are given a huge scare by Italy before five second-half tries see them extend their winning run to 17 matches.
- Six Nations 2017 highlights: Scotland 29-13 Wales
- A spirited second-half performance at Murrayfield earned Scotland their first Six Nations win over Wales since 2007.
- Six Nations 2017: Ireland 19-9 Wales highlights
- Johnny Sexton made an impressive return from injury as Ireland came from behind to beat France 19-9 at the Aviva Stadium and go top of the Six Nations standings.
- England 36-15 Italy: Eddie Jones says match 'not proper rugby'
- England head coach Eddie Jones says his side weren't allowed to play "proper rugby", but Italy boss Conor O'Shea insists that any criticism is "hypocritical".
- Six Nations 2017: How Italy baffled England at the breakdown
- Former internationals Jeremy Guscott, Paul O'Connell and Jonathan Davies discuss how Italy baffled England by employing an innovative tactic at the breakdown.
- Women's Six Nations 2017: France & Ireland players sing after anthem fails
- Both sets of players resort to singing their national anthems after the music fails to play before Ireland's Women's Six Nations clash against France in Dublin.
- Women's Six Nations highlights: Scotland Women 15-14 Wales Women
- Scotland Women recover from two tries down to beat Wales Women and secure a first Women's Six Nations win since 2010.
- Ireland coach Schmidt hails Sexton and Murray displays in win over France
- Ireland coach Joe Schmidt said half-back pair Conor Murray and Johnny Sexton gave a lesson in how to play in wet conditions as the Irish earned a 19-9 Six Nations win over France.
- Captain Rory Best hails Ireland resolve in 19-9 win over physical French
- Ireland captain Rory Best says the wet conditions in Dublin meant his team had to "roll up our sleeves" to earn a vital 19-9 Six Nations win over a physical France side.
- Wasps open season with a thrilling win over Exeter Chiefs
- Wasps brought an end to their run of five years without an opening day victory with a nail-biting win over Exeter Chiefs, so often their nemesis in the past.
- Pre-Season Fixtures Confirmed
- 2016/17 pre-season schedule confirmed Wasps have today confirmed their 2016/17 pre-season schedule, which will see them face Yorkshire Carnegie and Bristol Rugby, as well as taking part in the Singha Premiership Rugby 7s.
- Wasps lose out to Gloucester
- Wasps’ run of six successive wins came to an end, against a determined Gloucester side who made light of a series of injuries and were deserved winners. The home side dominated the first half and led 10-3 at the break. Christian Wade’s scintillating 42nd-minute try produced the most memorable moment for Wasps before Greig Laidlaw landed a penalty with 24 minutes to play, which turned out to be the deciding score.
- The Case for Ruaridh Jackson as Wasps' First Choice Fly Half
- Jimmy Gopperth is clearly the first choice at 10 for Wasps, I'd like to show why that is a mistake. Firstly lets just look at the basic statistics of the season so far.
- Wasps are dead, Long Live WASPS!
- Yesterday saw Wasps take on Toulon at the Ricoh Arena in the group stages of the European Champions Cup. It was a special game for a number of reasons. Firstly, it was coming off the back of an amazing win against Irish Giants Leinster away from home in Dublin, and we were looking to break the 20,000 barrier for attendance. It's almost as incredible that we are playing teams like Leinster and winning as it is that we are getting more than 20,000 people coming to home games in our own ground.
There are currently
5 guest(s) and
0 member(s) online.
You are anAnonymous
You can register for
free by clicking here
No Members are currently logged in.