- A bit of a moan...
- Not long ago Wasps were on the brink of bankruptcy. It could easily have seen the end of one of the biggest names in Rugby Union, but thankfully a few brave and generous souls stepped in and effectively rescued the club from oblivion.
- Roll Me Over...
It would appear to me that in the arms race that is the Rolling Maul the attacking side now seem to have all the advantages. When teams have a line-out 5-10 metres out they invariably score a try against Wasps.
- ERCC Playoff 2nd Leg: Stade Français v London Wasps
- London Wasps face a daunting trip to the renovated Stade Jean Bouin in Paris to face Stade Français in the second leg of the European Rugby Champions Cup qualifier.
- ERCC Playoff 1st Leg: London Wasps v Stade Français
- London Wasps take on Stade Français in the first leg of the European Rugby Champions Cup qualifier between England's and France's seventh placed teams. In years gone by the place would have gone to the same nation as the Heineken Cup winners. However, why not make the teams playoff and keep the supporters involved? The new competition needs a double dose of entente cordiale, salut maintenant!
- Amlin Cup QF Preview: London Wasps v Gloucester Rugby
- The Cherry & Whites visit London Wasps this Sunday for the Amlin Cup quarter final. Both teams' hopes in the Aviva Premiership lie in tatters but recent games tell vastly different stories.
Unofficial England Rugby Union
- Prince Harry announced as Hon., President of England Rugby
- With One Year to Go to Rugby World Cup 2015, Prince Harry has been appointed as Honorary President of England Rugby 2015, the Organising Committee delivering Rugby World Cup 2015. Prince Harry is a keen Rugby fan, and Vice Patron of the Rugby Football Union (RFU). In his role as Honorary President of England Rugby 2015, the Prince will play an important role in welcoming the 20 qualifying nations to Rugby World Cup 2015.
- England Rugby August 2014 In Review
- What a fantastic month our Ladies just went and did it!..... They won the Rugby World Cup - Well Done to them and have now been given Central Contracts - About time!
- England Women Sevens players awarded professional contracts
- Twenty players, who will make up the England Women’s Sevens squad this coming season, have been awarded central contracts from the Rugby Football Union starting in September 2014.
- England U18 beat South Africa 30-22 to end season unbeaten
- ENGLAND Under 18 have beaten South Africa 30-22 in Stellenbosch to finish their season unbeaten. Tries from Rotimi Segun, Joe Batley and Max Clark put England in control in the first half, while a second half score from Sam Underhill took the game away from South Africa. Harry Mallinder added four points with the boot, and Rory Jennings six.
- England Under 18 make it two from two in South Africa
- ENGLAND Under 18 are two wins from two games in South Africa after beating France 23-6 in George.
There are currently
1 guest(s) and
0 member(s) online.
You are anAnonymous
You can register for
free by clicking here
No Members are currently logged in.