- Cipriani 'happy to stay' at Sale
- Sale and England fly-half Danny Cipriani says he would be open to extending his contract, which expires next summer.
- London Welsh make 24th new signing
- London Welsh complete their 24th new signing of the summer with the arrival of forward James Down from Cardiff Blues.
- Prop De Klerk to sign for Glasgow
- Glasgow Warriors agree a deal with South African Rossouw de Klerk, the club's third prop recruited this summer.
- Morgan named Cornish Pirates captain
- Cornish Pirates name Chris Morgan as captain, taking over from Gavin Cattle.
- France trio suffer machete attack
- France internationals Aurelien Rougerie, Julien Pierre and Benjamin Kayser are attacked by a gang armed with machetes.
- Sale re-sign Lund from Biarritz
- Flanker Magnus Lund rejoins Sale Sharks from Biarritz, six years after moving to France from the Premiership side.
- Peel named new Bristol captain
- Ex-Wales scrum-half Dwayne Peel is named as Bristol's first-team captain for his debut season with the Championship club.
- Warriors prop wants World Cup place
- Tonga prop Ofa Fainga'anuku hopes getting Worcester back into the Premiership will help him win a 2015 World Cup place.
- Tainton joins London Irish as coach
- London Irish appoint former Ireland assistant coach Mark Tainton as their new skills and kicking coach.
- New Zealand agree first Test in Samoa
- New Zealand are set to play a historic Test match in Samoa in 2015, their first official visit to the Pacific Islands.
- Howarth backs Pivac for Scarlets
- Forwards coach Wayne Pivac is tipped to become Scarlets head coach after the departure of Simon Easterby.
- Ex-Tigers swayed Ghiraldini decision
- Leonardo Ghiraldini says ex-Leicester men Alex Moreno and Martin Castrogiovanni helped convince him to join Tigers.
- VIDEO: C'wealth moments: Lomu runs riot
- Moments from the Commonwealth Games that rocked the world, Jonah Lomu the fearsome New Zealand winger stars in Malaysia.
- VIDEO: The rugby sevens team from paradise
- BBC Sport's Alex Webb meets the Barbados rugby sevens team, who are set to make their Commonwealth Games debut in Glasgow.
- AUDIO: Gareth Edwards remembers 1974 Lions
- Lions and Wales scrum-half great Gareth Edwards looks back 40 years to the famous tour to South Africa.
- Scots must learn from Springboks humbling
- Scotland's summer tour ends with a crushing defeat in South Africa but the experience should prove valuable, says Mike Blair.
- England must learn from ruthless New Zealand
- England have shown they can beat New Zealand but there is still a big gap between the teams, says Jeremy Guscott.
- Wales reflect on harsh lessons learned
- BBC Wales Sport's Richard Williams looks back on a second Test that Wales came close to winning and the lessons learned.
- Community Schools Rugby Programme - End of Year Report
- Sting has some more Summer Fun!
- Win tickets to the Premiership Rugby 7s!
- The Premiership Rugby 7s kicks off next week at the BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park and you can win tickets to see Wasps and Group C in action in an event hosted by Northampton Saints!
- Photo Gallery: Wasps back for pre-season
- The squad have returned to the Twyford Avenue Training Ground for the start of pre-season training as they begin to prepare for the 2014/15 season.
- Wasps educate the next generation of Coaches
- Become a Part-Time London Wasps Community Referee
- Join our Community Team as a part-time Referee working on the delivery of our Community Programmes
- Become a Part-Time London Wasps Community Rugby Coach
- Join our Team as a part-time coach working on the delivery of our Community Programmes
- Executive Hospitality for the London Double Header
- Take advantage of Executive Hospitality for the London Double Header at Twickenham.
- Young previews the 2014/15 season
- Dai Young looks ahead to the new season and says that top six is the priority for his side.
- Wasps and #39; and #8216;Dor and #39;, who will be greatly missed.
- A strong contingent from Wasps attended the funeral of Doreen and #39;Dor and #39; Collis, held at Mortlake Crematorium on the afternoon of Friday, 4th of July.
- 2014/15 Aviva Premiership Fixtures
- The Aviva Premiership fixtures for the 2014/15 season have been announced, with Wasps starting their campaign against Saracens in the London Double Header.
- Wasps sign John Yapp
- Director of Rugby Dai Young has moved to add John Yapp to his squad ahead of the 2014/15 season.
- Pre-season fixtures now on sale
- Tickets for the two pre-season friendlies at Adams Park, against London Welsh and Connacht, are now on sale.
- Wasps release Charlie Hayter
- Wasps today confirmed that centre Charlie Hayter leaves the Club this month to take up an England Sevens contract.
- Jones delighted by JWC win
- We caught up with Gus Jones after a busy summer in which he helped England U20s regain the Junior World Championship trophy.
- World Club 7s 48-hour flash sale
- Twelve of the world and #39;s best club rugby sevens teams from Northern and Southern hemisphere nations will battle it out on the weekend of August 16 and 17 to become the World Club 7s 2014 Champions.
- Pre-season schedule confirmed
- Wasps will play Connacht and newly promoted London Welsh in their pre-season games ahead of the 2014/15 season.
- Hughes anticipating a tough pre-season
- With the squad back at Twyford Avenue for pre-season training, we caught up with Nathan Hughes to talk about his time off and the hard work to come.
- New Season, New Kit
- As the squad reported back for pre-season, players were excited to pick up their new Kukri training kit, which includes a revised Club logo for the new season.
- Goode excited for the new season
- After a quiet June, the buzz was back at Twyford Avenue today as the squad returned for pre-season.
- Roll Me Over...
It would appear to me that in the arms race that is the Rolling Maul the attacking side now seem to have all the advantages. When teams have a line-out 5-10 metres out they invariably score a try against Wasps.
- ERCC Playoff 2nd Leg: Stade Français v London Wasps
- London Wasps face a daunting trip to the renovated Stade Jean Bouin in Paris to face Stade Français in the second leg of the European Rugby Champions Cup qualifier.
- ERCC Playoff 1st Leg: London Wasps v Stade Français
- London Wasps take on Stade Français in the first leg of the European Rugby Champions Cup qualifier between England's and France's seventh placed teams. In years gone by the place would have gone to the same nation as the Heineken Cup winners. However, why not make the teams playoff and keep the supporters involved? The new competition needs a double dose of entente cordiale, salut maintenant!
- Amlin Cup QF Preview: London Wasps v Gloucester Rugby
- The Cherry & Whites visit London Wasps this Sunday for the Amlin Cup quarter final. Both teams' hopes in the Aviva Premiership lie in tatters but recent games tell vastly different stories.
- The Stinger @ HQ - Wasps v Gloucester 19 April
- London Wasps will return to Twickenham Stadium on April 19, 2014 to face Gloucester Rugby in The Stinger. Having attracted over 100,000 fans across two years in previous seasons, the Club is looking forward to bringing another bumper crowd to the home of English rugby on Easter Saturday.
There are currently
3 guest(s) and
0 member(s) online.
You are anAnonymous
You can register for
free by clicking here
No Members are currently logged in.