- The End of an Era
- Sunday the 14th of December saw the end of an era for Wasps. The bonus point win against French side Castres was the last ever home game at Adams Park. The team did us proud on the field, and the club did their best to make the day special, but there was a real feeling of sadness around the ground.
- Everybody Hates Us, And Actually We Do Care
- Life at Adams Park was always a little odd. As the tenants of a Football Club at their ground it never really felt like home. A situation that wasn’t helped by the bile spewed by a small but vocal group of Wycombe Wanderers’ supporters over on their forum.
- After 147 years, the big boys leave home
- Permanent home secured for Professionals in Coventry... Yesterday the professional side at Wasps announced that from 2015 they will play their home matches at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry, and in the following 12 months they will relocate their training facilities too. The move heralds a new chapter in the 147 year history of Wasps.
- Dear Wasps : an open letter to Wasps
- Dear Wasps, I meant to write sooner, to congratulate you on your fantastic rebranding exercise this season. You have finally ditched the ‘London’ Wasps tag after all these years…to return to our roots is really special. Oh how we rejoiced as supporters to see our beloved club rediscovering its old spirit.
- Early SeasonFrustration
- It’s been a heck of a rollercoaster ride for Wasps fans over the last few years, and it would seem that the ride isn’t over yet. The fantastic wins against Stade Francais last season secured us a place in the new European Cup, and gave us hope that our team may finally be going some way towards hitting the potential everyone knew they had.
Unofficial England Rugby Union
- Eng 7s South Africa 2014- Fixtures & Results as they come in
- ENGLAND Sevens have made three changes to their squad for this weekend’s HSBC Sevens World Series leg in Port Elizabeth, with Alex Davis, Sam Stanley and London Scottish No. 8 Mark Bright all coming in. The trio replace Dan Bibby (dislocated elbow) and Charlie Hayter (hamstring), while James Rodwell will continue to be assessed after taking a knock to his ankle in Dubai.
- England Womens squad announced for7s World Series opener
- England Women’s Sevens Head Coach Simon Middleton has announced his squad to compete in the opening round of the Sevens World Series in Dubai, December 4-5. England, who will be playing in their first tournament since winning the XVs Rugby World Cup in August and who now have 19 professional Sevens contracted players, will be led by skipper Abigail Chamberlain. Chamberlain takes charge of an experienced squad, including vice-captain Rachael Burford and fellow World Cup winners Alexandra Matthews, Natasha Hunt, Danielle Waterman and Claire Allan.
- Woodlands Memorial Ground to stage Eng Counties XV Fixture
- ENGLAND Counties will play their first-ever match against the Scotland Club XV at Fylde’s Woodlands Memorial Ground on Friday February 27 (7.30pm). The England Counties XV is the flagship team of the community game in England and offers players from the National League One and below the opportunity to represent England.
- England 7s Dubai 2014 - Fixtures & Results as they come in
- England Sevens squad for the second leg of the HSBC World Sevens Series in Dubai, and welcome captain Tom Mitchell back into the mix.
- England v Australia 29/11/14 Post Match Thoughts
- England's forwards worked their socks off and pulled off a great win against the Wallabies with Ben Morgan scoring two tries and Graham Rowntree punching the air in delight, a very happy forwards coach me thinks;)
There are currently
3 guest(s) and
0 member(s) online.
You are anAnonymous
You can register for
free by clicking here
No Members are currently logged in.