- 'There comes a time to focus on yourself': Warburton on losing captaincy
- Sam Warburton says he is "more hungry" after losing the Wales captaincy and backs Alun Wyn Jones as a capable successor.
- Six Nations 2017: England wait on James Haskell & Jack Clifford check-ups
- James Haskell and Jack Clifford need medical checks before joining England's pre-Six Nations training camp in Portugal, the RFU says.
- Cockerill 'enjoying every minute' at Toulon
- Consultant Richard Cockerill says he is relishing the opportunity to work with Toulon's squad after he joined the club from Leicester.
- Six Nations 2017: Wales unsure if Taulupe Faletau will be fit for Italy
- Taulupe Faletau's recovery from injury is going well, but Wales do not know if he will be fit to face Italy in their Six Nations opener.
- England flanker Haskell feared career might be over
- England flanker James Haskell admits there were times he feared his career might be over as he tried to regain fitness after a toe operation.
- England players warned over mobile phone use
- Mobile phones are not good for sports people, England visual awareness coach Dr Sherylle Calder warns the squad.
- Tom Youngs: Leicester Tigers at the 'bottom of the pit'
- Captain Tom Youngs says only hard work and a return to the basics will arrest Leicester Tigers' losing run.
- Uncapped Munster trio in Ireland Six Nations squad
- Uncapped Munster brothers Niall and Rory Scannell, plus winger Andrew Conway, are named in a 40-man Ireland Six Nations squad.
- London Welsh: Winding-up order for unpaid HMRC tax bill dismissed
- A winding up order issued against Championship strugglers London Welsh over an unpaid tax bill has been dismissed.
- Glasgow boss Townsend relishing Saracens test
- Gregor Townsend is relishing the fresh challenge Saracens will pose his Glasgow side in the Champions Cup quarter-final.
- Carlo Festuccia: Wasps re-sign Zebre & Italy hooker for rest of season
- Wasps re-sign Zebre and Italy hooker Carlo Festuccia on a contract until the end of the season.
- Six Nations: Scotland boosted by European club success - Stuart Hogg
- Full-back Stuart Hogg believes Scotland can profit from Glasgow Warriors' success in Europe.
- Saracens face Glasgow in Champions Cup quarter-finals
- Defending champions Saracens will host Glasgow, while Wasps visit Leinster in the quarter-finals of the European Champions Cup.
- Exeter Chiefs: Rob Baxter blames 'baggage' on Clermont defeat
- Rob Baxter says some Exeter players were carrying "baggage" during their European Champions Cup defeat by Clermont.
- Alerts, Live Guide, MySport and social media with BBC Sport
- With latest scores and headlines sent straight to your device, personalisation and much more, ensure you have a great sporting life with BBC Sport.
- Sport on the BBC: The best of this week's action
- This week's sport on the BBC includes the London Anniversary Games, England v Pakistan Test cricket and the Hungarian Grand Prix.
- 2017 Six Nations: BBC's Six Nations trail
- Watch the BBC's Six Nations trail, where each country's arguments will be settled on the pitch.
- Alun Wyn Jones: Wales' captain for the 2017 Six Nations
- BBC Wales Sport profiles Alun Wyn Jones - Wales' captain for the 2017 Six Nations.
- Sam Warburton: His reign as Wales captain
- Before the Six Nations, BBC Wales Sport looks back on Sam Warburton's reign as Wales captain with Alun Wyn Jones set to take over as skipper for the 2017 tournament.
- Sam Underhill: Bath director of rugby Todd Blackadder excited by signing
- Bath director of rugby Todd Blackadder looks forward to working with "exciting talent" Sam Underhill.
- Wasps open season with a thrilling win over Exeter Chiefs
- Wasps brought an end to their run of five years without an opening day victory with a nail-biting win over Exeter Chiefs, so often their nemesis in the past.
- Pre-Season Fixtures Confirmed
- 2016/17 pre-season schedule confirmed Wasps have today confirmed their 2016/17 pre-season schedule, which will see them face Yorkshire Carnegie and Bristol Rugby, as well as taking part in the Singha Premiership Rugby 7s.
- Wasps lose out to Gloucester
- Wasps’ run of six successive wins came to an end, against a determined Gloucester side who made light of a series of injuries and were deserved winners. The home side dominated the first half and led 10-3 at the break. Christian Wade’s scintillating 42nd-minute try produced the most memorable moment for Wasps before Greig Laidlaw landed a penalty with 24 minutes to play, which turned out to be the deciding score.
- The Case for Ruaridh Jackson as Wasps' First Choice Fly Half
- Jimmy Gopperth is clearly the first choice at 10 for Wasps, I'd like to show why that is a mistake. Firstly lets just look at the basic statistics of the season so far.
- Wasps are dead, Long Live WASPS!
- Yesterday saw Wasps take on Toulon at the Ricoh Arena in the group stages of the European Champions Cup. It was a special game for a number of reasons. Firstly, it was coming off the back of an amazing win against Irish Giants Leinster away from home in Dublin, and we were looking to break the 20,000 barrier for attendance. It's almost as incredible that we are playing teams like Leinster and winning as it is that we are getting more than 20,000 people coming to home games in our own ground.
Unofficial England Rugby Union
- England 7s Squad & Fixtures Wellington 27-29Jan 2017
- England have named an unchanged squad for next week’s Wellington Sevens (26-28 January) after winning the last leg in Cape Town. Following a third place finish in Dubai and victory the subsequent weekend, England are second in the world rankings and have been drawn alongside Papua New Guinea, Argentina and Kenya for the next round of the HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series.
- England Squad Announced for 2017- 6 Nations
- Eddie Jones has announced his England squad ahead of the 2017 RBS 6 Nations. The 34-man squad will train in Portugal between 22 – 27 January before assembling at Pennyhill Park to prepare for their opening match against France at Twickenham Stadium on Saturday 4 February (kick-off 4.50pm, live on ITV).
- England Women name 6Nations Squad & Fixtures
- England Women head coach Simon Middleton has announced his 33-player squad for the Six Nations which gets underway on Saturday 4 February. In addition, it has today been confirmed that Sky Sports will broadcast all five of England Women's 2017 Six Nations fixtures.
- New Developments Announced for Women's 6N Championship
- The Six Nations Council are delighted to announce significant new initiatives to help raise the profile of the Women's Six Nations from the forthcoming season. This major development will help enhance the Women's Six Nations Championship in a number of key areas. In an aim to develop Women's rugby and to increase the profile of the Women's Six Nations Championship, the Six Nations Council have worked with the six unions involved to ensure that all matches will be produced for television to a high quality broadcast standard. In doing so, it will ensure that each country's Women's Six Nations Championship matches are available live either on television or streamed live on Six Nations YouTube / Facebook channels. A roundup highlights programme will also be available on BBC Network on Sunday evenings
- England prop Matt Mullan discusses his Six Nations chances
- Matt Mullan is the favourite to replace Mako Vunipola and Joe Marler and start for England in the front row throughout the upcoming Six Nations.He has been the cornerstone of the Wasps scrum again this year as Dai Young’s men have reached the top of the Aviva Premiership and are also on the verge of reaching the knockout stages of the European Cup. He has been discussing his England chances and also his club form for Wasps.
There are currently
2 guest(s) and
0 member(s) online.
You are anAnonymous
You can register for
free by clicking here
No Members are currently logged in.