- The Case for Ruaridh Jackson as Wasps' First Choice Fly Half
- Jimmy Gopperth is clearly the first choice at 10 for Wasps, I'd like to show why that is a mistake. Firstly lets just look at the basic statistics of the season so far.
- Wasps are dead, Long Live WASPS!
- Yesterday saw Wasps take on Toulon at the Ricoh Arena in the group stages of the European Champions Cup. It was a special game for a number of reasons. Firstly, it was coming off the back of an amazing win against Irish Giants Leinster away from home in Dublin, and we were looking to break the 20,000 barrier for attendance. It's almost as incredible that we are playing teams like Leinster and winning as it is that we are getting more than 20,000 people coming to home games in our own ground.
- Jimmy Gopperth's Appeal
- Last weekend at Welford Road during the match against Leicester Tigers our newly signed Fly Half Jimmy Gopperth was yellow carded for a late challenge against Matthew Tate. He was later cited and banned for three weeks after the citing committee decided it was an intentional strike.
- Cheats Apparently Prosper Very Well Indeed
- This week Premiership Rugby released a statement letting the world know that the ongoing issues relating to a number of clubs breaking the salary cap had been resolved, and that no-one in fact had broken the cap.
- Should he stay or should he go?
- The England Rugby team have broken a number of records this world cup, sadly none of them are postive. We are the first host nation to fail to make it out of the group stages, we are the first former winners not to make it out of the group stages, and our defeat against Australia at home was by a record margin. And so rightly or wrongly people are calling for Stuart Lancaster to either step down or be removed. I thought it might be nice to look at the facts of the situation in an objective way.
There are currently
4 guest(s) and
0 member(s) online.
You are anAnonymous
You can register for
free by clicking here
No Members are currently logged in.