- The man who would be wing
- Christian Wade scored 12 tries in the Premiership this season. Pretty good considering he was out injured for several games. Last year he was sidelined for almost the entire season, but the year before that he topped the table along with his fellow Wasp Tom Varndell with 13. The season before he was second with one try less that Rob Miller. That was his first full season in the first team.
- A Ricoh by any other name...
- With the naming rights to our new home coming up in the not too distant future there has been a lot of discussion as to what the new name of the Ricoh Arena may be.
- Welsh v Wasps - Official Report
- Wasps get maximum haul at the Kassam
With a Tom Varndell hat-trick leading the way, Wasps secured the bonus-point win they needed to keep up their challenge for a top-six finish.
- Why Nathan Hughes was right to be Carded.
- The rugby world has been ablaze over the last few days with talk about Nathan Hughes. In case you've been hiding under a rock I'll summarise. During the Saints game he caught George North on the head with his shin and knocked him out cold. The ref at the time said he thought it looked like Hughes was attempting to kick the ball from North as he scored and so red carded him. The disciplinary committee stated that it was clearly not a purposeful assault, but due to the nature of the outcome classed it as “Reckless” and so banned him for three games.
- The London Double Header
- This festival of Club Rugby comprising of the "Big Four" London clubs Wasps, Saracens London Irish and apart from when they got relegated and replaced by Leeds Carnegie, Harlequins has been the curtain opener to the Rugby Union season in England since it was first staged in 2004 when Saracens beat Wasps by 2 points and Irish bettered the Quins by 6.
Unofficial England Rugby Union
- England U20s Championship Squad
- om Howe (Wasps) and Oli Bryant (Leicester Tigers) have been named in the England squad for next month’s U20s Championship as replacements for the injured Harry Mallinder (Northampton) and Joe Marchant (Harlequins).
The winger and fly half both made their U20s debuts during the Six Nations, Howe featuring against Italy and Bryant in England’s hard-fought 19-14 win over Ireland, and have been part of the pre-Championship training camp in Newcastle this week.
- England Rugby World Cup Training Squad 2015
- England's Head Coach Stuart Lancaster has announced his RWC training squad 2015
- England 7s - London 2015 Fixtures
- England 7s will be looking to finish off this year's HSBC Sevens Series with a win on home turf. Not only is it a sell out crowd at Twickenham for the two days but if England reach the quarter finals in this last series then Great Britain will qualify for the 2016 Olympics. No Pressure then guys!!
- Rugby at the Magnetic North Pole -New World Record
- Two rugby teams recently trekked to the Magnetic North Pole to set a NEW WORLD RECORD and play the most northern game of Rugby ever played
- England Womens squad for London leg of World 7s Series
- England Women’s Head Coach Simon Middleton has recalled Rachael Burford and Kay Wilson for the penultimate round of the Sevens World Series at the Twickenham Stoop and at Twickenham Stadium on May 15 & 16. Burford missed the last round of the series in Canada due to injury while Wilson will make her first start of the series having also been side-lined with injuries all season. Burford and Wilson replace Leanne Riley and Sarah McKenna in the squad.
There are currently
5 guest(s) and
0 member(s) online.
You are anAnonymous
You can register for
free by clicking here
No Members are currently logged in.