- 10 Things you didn't know about Wasps' Newest Signing
- Recently Wasps announced the signing of Australian International George Smith for next season. If you have the slightest interest in Rugby you almost certainly know who he is, but here are ten things you might not know.
- The man who would be wing
- Christian Wade scored 12 tries in the Premiership this season. Pretty good considering he was out injured for several games. Last year he was sidelined for almost the entire season, but the year before that he topped the table along with his fellow Wasp Tom Varndell with 13. The season before he was second with one try less that Rob Miller. That was his first full season in the first team.
- A Ricoh by any other name...
- With the naming rights to our new home coming up in the not too distant future there has been a lot of discussion as to what the new name of the Ricoh Arena may be.
- Welsh v Wasps - Official Report
- Wasps get maximum haul at the Kassam
With a Tom Varndell hat-trick leading the way, Wasps secured the bonus-point win they needed to keep up their challenge for a top-six finish.
- Why Nathan Hughes was right to be Carded.
- The rugby world has been ablaze over the last few days with talk about Nathan Hughes. In case you've been hiding under a rock I'll summarise. During the Saints game he caught George North on the head with his shin and knocked him out cold. The ref at the time said he thought it looked like Hughes was attempting to kick the ball from North as he scored and so red carded him. The disciplinary committee stated that it was clearly not a purposeful assault, but due to the nature of the outcome classed it as “Reckless” and so banned him for three games.
Unofficial England Rugby Union
- Great Britain Rugby Sevens have today announced the coaching
- Great Britain Rugby Sevens have today announced the coaching structure for the men’s and women’s programmes ahead of the Rio 2016 Olympics Games. Simon Amor will take the position of head coach for the men’s setup with Gareth Williams joining him as assistant coach. Both are currently head coaches for England and Wales men’s sides respectively.
- RWC2015 Sponsor - The 'Art of Rugby'
- With just under two months before the Rugby World Cup 2015 kicks off, we wanted to give you the heads up on our free to enter Rugby World Cup Prediction League competition, which will be starting soon.
- Land Rover Ambassador Mike Brown chats to Sportsbeat
- ‘Land Rover Ambassador Mike Brown - Interview on Rugby World Cup 2015, Selection, Injury and Leigh Halfpenny.
- England 7s taken down by Les Blues
- ENGLAND may have come up just short in their bid to win the Exeter leg of the Rugby Europe Grand Prix 7s Series but captain James Rodwell believes plenty of progress was made over the weekend.
- RWC Trophy Tour with Landrover - Lewis Mood Interview
- This November will mark 12 years since Jonny Wilkinson's drop goal famously handed England a 20-17 victory over Australia in Sydney as they lifted the Webb Ellis Cup for the first, and to date only, time in their history. That triumph was the culmination of 20 months of dominance, during which time the Red Rose won 22 games and lost just once - a 17-16 reverse to France in a Rugby World Cup warm-up game in Marseille. By contrast, the 2015 version of England have lost six of their previous 12 matches, although they did only miss out on the Six Nations title to Ireland this spring on points difference.
There are currently
4 guest(s) and
0 member(s) online.
You are anAnonymous
You can register for
free by clicking here
No Members are currently logged in.