- Preview: Wasps v Sale
- London Wasps take on Sale Sharks in round 16 looking to dog out the points in a mid table clash. This could be the game that cements Wasps' goal for the season, a top six finish or it could mirror last season's sloppy slide towards the bottom three.
- Wasps v London Irish Preview
After a heartbreaking loss last weekend at the hands of Harlequins, the men in black and Gold will be looking to get back to winning ways on Saturday against local rivals London Irish. Wasps will be looking to do the triple over Irish this season after defeating the Reading based outfit both in the premiership and LV cup recently.
- Quins v Wasps Preview
- The return of domestic club action returns after 4 weeks of Europe and LV cup action. The game on Sunday is arguably the most important game to date with wasps only sitting 1 point behind Quins in the table. If the men in Black and Gold become victorious at the Stoop for the second year running they will be sitting in prime position to finish in the top 6 this season and will be pushing for a play-off place.
- Team for Gloucester
- Andrea Masi is back to face Gloucester at Kingsholm in the LV Cup and he will partner skipper Chris Bell in the centre .
- Bayonne Tour Report
- As a veteran of 22 away European trips (27, if you include Leicester, Northampton, Pontypridd, Coventry and Newport) and given the precarious future of European Rugby, it didn’t take a lot of persuading for me to book a trip to Bayonne when the fixture was confirmed. Could I afford it? Probably not, but I’ve always believed in going out in style.
There are currently
4 guest(s) and
0 member(s) online.
You are anAnonymous
You can register for
free by clicking here
No Members are currently logged in.