- Johnson: and #8220;We have improved every year and #8221;
- Back Rower Ashley Johnson looks ahead to the 2014/15 season, which kicks off at Twickenham this Saturday.
- Club statement
- 31 August 2014 - Wasps are aware of media reports in recent days linking the Club to a number of possible new stadiums.
- Coachclass Programme is Shipshape at Shiplake
- Pins and Stripes become Wasps and #8217; Official Tailors
- Wasps are delighted to confirm that Pins and amp; Stripes will become the Club and #39;s Official Tailors.
- Auction items on eBay for the Community Foundation
- Every penny raised helps to support our Community Foundation
- Wasps plan partnership and kit announcements
- After showing their support for the Invictus Games, Wasps will be announcing a number of exciting new partnerships over the course of the next few weeks.
- Wasps face Esher in training game
- Wasps will play a conditioned training game against Esher at Molesey Road on Wednesday 27th August, kick off 19:30.
- Wasps announce partnership with Invictus Games
- Wasps and #8217; captain, James Haskell, today launched an innovative partnership between Wasps and the Invictus Games, the international sporting event for wounded, injured and sick Service personnel.
- Welcome To Wasps Videos
- With the London Double Header just around the corner get to know the new players better with our Welcome To Wasps video series.
- Post Match Reaction: Dai Young
- Dai Young gives his reaction to the 28-18 win over Connacht Rugby
- Post Match Reaction: James Gaskell
- Man of the match James Gaskell gives his reaction to the 28-18 win over Connacht Rugby.
- Wasps make it two from two in pre-season
- Wasps 28 - 18 Connacht Rugby
- Your Guide To: Wasps v Connacht Rugby
- Everything you need to know if you are attending Wasps v Connacht Rugby this Saturday 23 August at Adams Park, KO 14:30.
- Wasps name squad for Connacht Rugby
- Wasps and #8217; Director of Rugby Dai Young has announced his squad for the Club and #8217;s second pre-season friendly, against Connacht Rugby at Adams Park on Saturday 23rd August, 2.30pm kick off.
- Kukri merchandise sale
- Kukri are offering Wasps fans up to 50% off merchandise in the Club shop in their pre-season sale!
- Summer Coachclass at Bicester RUFC
- Read about our BRITA-sponsored event in Oxfordshire
- Wasps Senior Academy off to a flying start
- Wasps Senior Academy team came out on top 28-13, against tough opponents Loughborough Students in their first game of the 2014/15 season.
- Become a member of our part-time Community Event Team
- Join our part-time workforce helping to deliver of our Community Programmes
- Become a Part-Time Wasps Community Referee
- Join our Community Team as a part-time Referee working on the delivery of our Community Programmes
- Become a Part-Time Wasps Community Rugby Coach
- Join our Team as a part-time coach working on the delivery of our Community Programmes
- A bit of a moan...
- Not long ago Wasps were on the brink of bankruptcy. It could easily have seen the end of one of the biggest names in Rugby Union, but thankfully a few brave and generous souls stepped in and effectively rescued the club from oblivion.
- Roll Me Over...
It would appear to me that in the arms race that is the Rolling Maul the attacking side now seem to have all the advantages. When teams have a line-out 5-10 metres out they invariably score a try against Wasps.
- ERCC Playoff 2nd Leg: Stade Français v London Wasps
- London Wasps face a daunting trip to the renovated Stade Jean Bouin in Paris to face Stade Français in the second leg of the European Rugby Champions Cup qualifier.
- ERCC Playoff 1st Leg: London Wasps v Stade Français
- London Wasps take on Stade Français in the first leg of the European Rugby Champions Cup qualifier between England's and France's seventh placed teams. In years gone by the place would have gone to the same nation as the Heineken Cup winners. However, why not make the teams playoff and keep the supporters involved? The new competition needs a double dose of entente cordiale, salut maintenant!
- Amlin Cup QF Preview: London Wasps v Gloucester Rugby
- The Cherry & Whites visit London Wasps this Sunday for the Amlin Cup quarter final. Both teams' hopes in the Aviva Premiership lie in tatters but recent games tell vastly different stories.
There are currently
2 guest(s) and
0 member(s) online.
You are anAnonymous
You can register for
free by clicking here
No Members are currently logged in.