- After 147 years, the big boys leave home
- Permanent home secured for Professionals in Coventry... Yesterday the professional side at Wasps announced that from 2015 they will play their home matches at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry, and in the following 12 months they will relocate their training facilities too. The move heralds a new chapter in the 147 year history of Wasps.
- Dear Wasps : an open letter to Wasps
- Dear Wasps, I meant to write sooner, to congratulate you on your fantastic rebranding exercise this season. You have finally ditched the ‘London’ Wasps tag after all these years…to return to our roots is really special. Oh how we rejoiced as supporters to see our beloved club rediscovering its old spirit.
- Early SeasonFrustration
- It’s been a heck of a rollercoaster ride for Wasps fans over the last few years, and it would seem that the ride isn’t over yet. The fantastic wins against Stade Francais last season secured us a place in the new European Cup, and gave us hope that our team may finally be going some way towards hitting the potential everyone knew they had.
- A bit of a moan...
- Not long ago Wasps were on the brink of bankruptcy. It could easily have seen the end of one of the biggest names in Rugby Union, but thankfully a few brave and generous souls stepped in and effectively rescued the club from oblivion.
- Roll Me Over...
It would appear to me that in the arms race that is the Rolling Maul the attacking side now seem to have all the advantages. When teams have a line-out 5-10 metres out they invariably score a try against Wasps.
Unofficial England Rugby Union
- Bold Approach For Lancaster
- Stuart Lancaster is spicing things up with three new caps for the QBE Internationals - and with one eye on the World Cup. Semesa Rokoduguni is grabbing the headlines but the inclusion of Callum Clarke and George Kruis will put pressure on places where it really matters ...
- England Women EPS & England Women U 20s Squads Announced
- The England Women Elite Player Squad (EPS) and England Women Under 20s squad for the 2014-2015 season have t been announced.
- England 7s 2014 - Australia - Squad - Fixtures & Results
- England Sevens have named their squad for the first leg of the HSBC Sevens World Series at the Gold Coast in Australia. The first sevens tournament of the season will be played over the weekend 11-12 October and will be shown live on Sky Sports.
- Rugby Football Union and Premiership Rugby Reach Agreement
- THE Rugby Football Union and Premiership Rugby have agreed a range of measures to address the demands of the Rugby World Cup (RWC) 2015 on the club season. Working together with the RFU, the clubs now have greater short term financial certainty during RWC 2015 when the start of the club season will be delayed.
- Prince Harry announced as Hon., President of England Rugby
- With One Year to Go to Rugby World Cup 2015, Prince Harry has been appointed as Honorary President of England Rugby 2015, the Organising Committee delivering Rugby World Cup 2015. Prince Harry is a keen Rugby fan, and Vice Patron of the Rugby Football Union (RFU). In his role as Honorary President of England Rugby 2015, the Prince will play an important role in welcoming the 20 qualifying nations to Rugby World Cup 2015.
There are currently
6 guest(s) and
0 member(s) online.
You are anAnonymous
You can register for
free by clicking here
No Members are currently logged in.